Insomniac Events has released a video offering a sneak peek of the venue space that will serve as home to its new Middlelands Festival, set for May 5-7 in Todd Mission, Tex.
Located 50 miles outside Houston, the 200-acre venue also serves as host to the Texas Renaissance Festival each October and November.
Middlelands is a collaboration between Insomniac and C3 Presents. The three-day festival will offer 10 unique camping options (see below for full descriptions) and feature an “eclectic” lineup of artists with creative festivities extending well beyond music.
Early bird tickets are set to go on sale at 12 p.m. on Thurs., Nov. 10.
Middlelands 2017 Camping Options:
- General Camping at Fellowship Field
- RV Camping at The Wheelhouse
- Arbor Lane Camping– Set along rows of towering trees and beautiful greenery
- Arbor Court Preferred Camping– Arbor Lane locations closest to the main festival entrance offering early entry for setup and the ability to choose your camping lot
- Forest Camping at Shady Glade– A cluster of camps in a scenic wooded forest for a close-to-nature experience
- Group Camping– Festival attendees are encouraged to get together in reserved group camping areas to deck out their sites with themed decor
- Sound Camps – Bring your own sound system (or the festival can provide you with one) and show off your skills to fellow festivalgoers. All-night parties are encouraged in this area, with respect to surrounding neighbors
- Quiet Camping – For those looking for a more serene option
- Premier Camping at King’s Grounds – Four premier camping options that offer multiple styles of pre-built tents and dedicated arrival lanes. Also includes Wi-Fi, snacks, showers and 24-hour concierge services
- Ultimate Camping at Royal Manors– Campers will be able to reserve elaborately themed motor coaches and star wagons for lodging during their stay, in addition to amenities like a private bar and lounge, 24-hour snack station, free massages, coffee & juice bar, a personal concierge, and complimentary VIP passes